Various sponsorship opportunities...
Category: Sport & Fitness
Welcome to SYDNEY UNI SPORT & FITNESS...
The University of Sydney has a long and prestigious history of Sport.
Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF) is this country’s PREMIER TERTIARY SPORTING BODY.
SUSF manages and administers more than 45+ sport and recreation clubs at Sydney University, organises sporting and recreation events and offers a comprehensive range of sporting facilities to students and the wider Sydney community.
SUSF has produced more Australian representatives and won more major competitions than any other club. Consequently it continues to be an influential body in the sporting domain.
The University of Sydney is Australia's premier University, and SUSF prides itself on being the most successful sporting club in terms of national representatives and major competitions won in the Southern Hemisphere.
SUSF’s recent unprecedented sporting success is unrivalled. This includes:
- The Brydens Sydney Uni Flames winning the 2017 Women’s National Basketball League;
- Sydney Uni Men’s cricket team winning the 2017 First Grade cricket grand final for the 4th time in 7 seasons;
- Formation of a strategic partnership between the NSW Institute of Sport (NSWIS) and the University which now sees a NSWIS Sydney Uni Women’s Road Cycling team compete in the National Road Series and for the first time competed in the Santos Tour Down Under in Adelaide in January 2017;
- Sydney Uni Women’s’ Water Polo team winning the 2017 National League Championship, the first ever team to do so in an undefeated season;
- Sydney Uni Athletics Club winning 20 medals at the 2017 Australian Athletic Championships.
Sydney University Sport boasts more than 15,000 members. It has over 400 sporting scholarship holders within its Elite Athlete Program, a program supporting Sydney University’s student athletes to excel in sport and academia.
A partnership with SUSF offers great value and there are some outstanding opportunities to sponsor SUSF Premier Clubs steeped in tradition.
Also, please refer to attached sponsorship prospectus pdf: CLICK HERE
Contact: Conn Droulias (See full contacts details in pdf)