Various sponsorship opportunities...
Category: Arts, Entertainment, Education.
One of Australia’s most popular annual live entertainment events, the Schools Spectacular, invites you to join our team and be part of the action in 2017 and 2018.
Featuring more than 5,500 of the state’s most brilliant singers, dancers and musicians, the Schools Spectacular is an exceptional showcase of the talent in NSW public schools. This iconic cultural event delivers outstanding cutting edge entertainment and in 2016, the Schools Spectacular set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD™.
What you need to know:
- 3 hour national broadcast on the Seven Network in prime time. In 2016, the broadcast was enjoyed by more than 1.1 million viewers and won the Sydney time slot
- Live audience of over 30,000 – family demographic
- Options for sponsor content and product placement within the live show and broadcast
- More than 5,500 NSW public school students participate (age range of 5 – 19 years)
- 2,700-strong choir, 2,300 dancers, an 80-piece symphony orchestra and outstanding solo performers
- Includes an inspiring D’Arts (Disability Arts) performance, Hip Hop crew and Aboriginal Dance Company
- 550+ public schools from across NSW participate (25% regional schools / 75% Sydney metro schools)
- Opportunity for promotions across websites, Twitter, Facebook and communications direct to schools.
Sponsors have the opportunity to be involved in SpecFest, a pre-show entertainment hub featuring live entertainment, food and beverage stalls, and activities for the whole family. Sponsors can engage with the cast and audience of the show - more than 35,000 people. Options include promotions, sampling and sales.
Contact us for exclusive packages for the 2017 and 2018 Schools Spectacular.
Schools Spectacular 24 and 25 November 2017 (4 shows in total), Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park.
Sponsorship prospectus: CLICK HERE
Contact: Brooke Knox (See full contacts details in sponsorship prospectus)